• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Despertar del Cementerio "Universal Unbricker" v6

Noricon

PSP Owner
Does this DC install cfw on the TA-88 boards?:confused1:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Does this DC install cfw on the TA-88 boards?:confused1:

DC6 fixes the problem with TA-088 v2 boards but recently a new TA-088 v3 was discovered, which does not work with Pandora at all. Unfortunately on official firmware there is no way to tell which motherboard you have without physically opening up the PSP, so you'll just have to try it.

Noricon

PSP Owner
DC6 fixes the problem with TA-088 v2 boards but recently a new TA-088 v3 was discovered, which does not work with Pandora at all. Unfortunately on official firmware there is no way to tell which motherboard you have without physically opening up the PSP, so you'll just have to try it.

F*ck....:mad1: It is bad news.... Are the PSPs with TA-88 v3 being sold in Europe already?:confused1:

biro

The one behind second 5.03 exploit
i like the new menu

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
F*ck....:mad1: It is bad news.... Are the PSPs with TA-88 v3 being sold in Europe already?:confused1:

I don't know but they are being sold in the U.S. already so my guess is yes.

mopargk

To Dark Alex and Anybody connected with the DC verson 6 project;
WELL DONE, A BIG WELL DONE

WHERE DO THESE GUY'S GET THEIR BRAIN POWER?
AND DON'T TELL ME THE EAT A LOT OF FISH....

Amazing, this firm ware will do everything but scratch your
#@$*#s for ya. And I hear they're working on a plug in for that...

mrhappyasthma

HELP!!

I have a bricked psp and I don't have a original nand dump. I am willing to try anything!! The despertar del cementerio and pandoras work on it. I can open the menu. All the functions work except it freezes when "Formatting flash0". I have been searching for help on google and haven't found anything that works. It said my nand had bad blocks 1-27 (when I just made a dump). The "test m33" works fine though. Please help me if you can. Its a Phat psp-1001.

laz305

ok here is what i have and what i want to do. I already have a fat Pandora that I made along with a Magic Stick. My question is can I just add the DC6 folder to my Magic Stick and create a slim Pandora? and if so since this is the Magic Stick that created my fat Pandora what do I need to back up so that I can still change my fat Pandora back to normal?

TimTiger

Way to addicted to games.
WHERE DO THESE GUY'S GET THEIR BRAIN POWER?
AND DON'T TELL ME THE EAT A LOT OF FISH....

It comes from eating alot of brains.... Mmmm zombies ;)

ok here is what i have and what i want to do. I already have a fat Pandora that I made along with a Magic Stick. My question is can I just add the DC6 folder to my Magic Stick and create a slim Pandora? and if so since this is the Magic Stick that created my fat Pandora what do I need to back up so that I can still change my fat Pandora back to normal?

All you need to do is on your custom firmware enabled PSP run the DC6 file with the proper .pbp files at the root of your MS that you turned into a magic stick and then your ready to do slims and phats. no need to change your battery or make a slim battery into a pandoras. the phat battery will fit into the slim.

SAMSY

i'm on 4.02 can i still make magic memory stick using the 4.xx folder cause i cant select 3,xx game kernal in recovery menu? cheers!

biro

The one behind second 5.03 exploit
i found some cool videos on Youtube showing how the installation works!!!!

Maddog3016

I have a bricked psp and I don't have a original nand dump. I am willing to try anything!! The despertar del cementerio and pandoras work on it. I can open the menu. All the functions work except it freezes when "Formatting flash0". I have been searching for help on google and haven't found anything that works. It said my nand had bad blocks 1-27 (when I just made a dump). The "test m33" works fine though. Please help me if you can. Its a Phat psp-1001.

I have the same issue:( on my new Blue PSP TA-088

TimTiger

Way to addicted to games.
i'm on 4.02 can i still make magic memory stick using the 4.xx folder cause i cant select 3,xx game kernal in recovery menu? cheers!

The. 4.xx folder is pretty much the same as the 3.xx folder just about every if not all 3.xx homebrew works on 4.xx

MGDman33

Hey all,

I'm kinda new to the PSP homebrew, all i have is a PSP slim with 3.95 firmware, how do i get a pandora battery and a magic memory stick with the 4.01 m33 software? thanks in advance!

gaspar

Hey all,

I'm kinda new to the PSP homebrew, all i have is a PSP slim with 3.95 firmware, how do i get a pandora battery and a magic memory stick with the 4.01 m33 software? thanks in advance!

You can use this method Using The Universal Unbricker To Unbrick / Downgrade / Restore Any PSP To 4.01 M33-2.

edwardo

just joined 1mth ago
Is it possible to use another button oyher than UP to bootDCv6

S6A6T6A6N

Hi, I'm thinking of buying a psp-3007 model for the skype (It's the only available psp on the market in our area, btw I have a phat psp also. )
Can this new software release enable me to hack psp-3007 (in conjunction with my pandora battery+magic memory stick)?

Thanks in advance.