• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

DJ AM found dead

eighty4

TMZ.com said:
Sources tell us he was found in his apartment at around 5:20 PM. We're told drug paraphernalia was found at the scene.

Our sources say DJ AM had not been seen or heard from for a few days -- one of his friends went to check on him, but got no response after knocking on his apartment door.

We're told the friend called the cops -- but it was the fire department who finally entered his apartment and found the body.

Back in September of 2008, DJ AM and Travis Barker survived a plane crash in South Carolina. Four people died in the crash -- which was caused when the airplane aborted takeoff and then ran off the runway. DJ AM and Barker were the only survivors.

Story developing...
Read more: DJ AM Dies | TMZ.com

DJ AM Dies | TMZ.com

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Another death? 2009 sure is turning out to be a bad year =\

He and Travis were friends? Although I didn't know DJ AM, I do know Travis from Blink 182...

It's sad that another life has been taken..

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
It's like Final Destination, but real.

Anyhow, that sucks. Reminds me kinda of Billy Mays, except billy mays hit his head, his plane didn't crash.

It's like Final Destination, but real.

Anyhow, that sucks. Reminds me kinda of Billy Mays, except billy mays hit his head, his plane didn't crash.

Really? I thought it was heart problems?

yeah i thought they ruled that the thing that hit his head from the plane had no effect on his death? Did I miss something? Anyway this really is bad all these people dying man. RIP DJ AM

lol guess i didnt put it. I could have sworn i did, fixed now. feelin pretty stupid though, guess i had billy mays on the mind

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
Yeah, he hit his head nose first in a bag of cocaine.

That's not the point, lol. The point was that he, like Billy Mays, was involved in a sort of plane accident, and died sometime thereafter, which the plane crash could or could not be in some way related.

Either way, I blame Bush.

twelve

I'm not dead
That's not the point, lol. The point was that he, like Billy Mays, was involved in a sort of plane accident, and died sometime thereafter, which the plane crash could or could not be in some way related.
Because most people that survive plane crashes become immortal?

xploren

Contributor