• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

DJ Max Invades North American PSPs This November

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
djmaxss3.jpg

Publisher PM Studios today announced plans to release a remixed edition of Pentavision's popular handheld Korean music game in North America. Entitled DJ Max Fever, the title will feature over 100 songs handpicked from both DJ Max Portable and DJ Max 2, in addition to five difficulty levels, a "network battle mode," and unlockable goodies ranging from music videos to soundtracks.

In case you haven't played a DJ Max game before, think of it as similar gameplay-wise to Guitar Hero with groovy anime songs sans an actual instrument peripheral. Players press buttons in tune with the current melody, rhythm or beat, indicated by scrolling symbols.

DJ Max Fever is slated for a November 11 release in North America.

Gwapingn8

<p>just now? i beat the crap out of this game already.. both 1 and 2.... yo if you play any sport and sprained your thumb or any finger, this game will be a good rehab program to heal your fingers back to health... but yeah, inspite the delay this is great news!!!!</p>

skparasite

<p>Pretty much is great news.</p>
<p>Since I was unable to purchase 1 or 2 I will purchase definitely purchase this. :)</p>
<p>Glad that DJ Max is getting exposure in NA though. Even if it's a bit late. :p</p>