• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Downgrader (6.31/6.35 to 6.20) Released

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team

It looks like Davee has maintained his word of a new downgrader even though the PSP's signing keys were released. The new downgrader will take your PSP running 6.31 or 6.35 firmware to the earlier 6.20 firmware, which is HEN-capable. The downgrade process is relatively simple: copy the PSP folder from the downgrader to your PSP and then put the 6.20 firmware update in the "PSP/GAME/UPDATE" folder with the file name "EBOOT.PBP".

How was this accomplished? Davee says the new downgrader uses the utility/power exploit to run the official PSP updater with a custom PRX running[...]

Continue reading: Davee Downgrades PSP FW 6.31 & 6.35 to 6.20...

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
6.35 HEN sucks though

rileysnotz

6.35 HEN sucks though
Hell yeah it sucks :)

Too bad my psp3k keeps crashing while running the downgrader :(

NVM. OK tried 6 times and crashed repeatedly. Finally for whatever reason kept 'L' pressed while running the downgrader and it worked. On OFW 6.20 now. Good stuff :)

Deathrow

^ lol that unstable?

Still on 5.03HEN :)
Oh yea, and thank you Davee for your tremendous efforts once again :D

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
^ lol that unstable?

Still on 5.03HEN :)
Oh yea, and thank you Davee for your tremendous efforts once again :D

I don't think it's unstable... But you can tell it was made only for ISO loading purposes... no built-in VSH menu, changed plugins folder... pretty meh

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I'm not downgrading from 6.35 though :p I like to have the features and I keep hoping Bubbletune ports GC to it :p That's all I really need.