• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

downgrader and dump firmware.

tony

hello...somebody can help me?

why is need the firmware dumper? to downgrading ot what?

where can find all downgrader guites( all firmware versions) ...with images and a videotutorial
explain what i must do to downgrader my psp with best result...( all i must do in computer and after that what i must do in psp)... .....? i guide that i understand in 2 minutes...
im sorry i buy my psp two days later and i dont know nothing....
i need help.

link that can trust...

people(dark-alex (all team).....) you are the best . thanks
:cool:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
First tell me what firmware version you have and do you have the unpatched GTA: LCS? The unpatched GTA will have a 2.0 update and the serial code UPDL004850 written on the UMD.

Then I can help you :)

tony

downgrader and dump firmware

thanks for your answer....

no, i dont have gta.....do you know where i can buy that unpatched version(first release of game, i think)?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i have a 2.71 and i dont know nothing (what to do in computer and in my psp). do you recommend the last OE of DARK-ALEX.ORG(this is the true site no?no FAKE?ISNT?)..to put my psp in BEST*...

which web sites(forums ) in english and spanish can i trust?(tecknoconsolas.info ? )

where i find the necessary files to do the downgrader......all of stuff that i write before*.

THANKS FOR YOUR ANSWER.
THANKS ALL TEAM (DARK-ALEX,......) YOU ARE THE BEST

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yes dark-alex.org is the official site.

Anyway since you have 2.71 there is no need for GTA.

The downgrader can be found at http://downgrader.lan.st

Don't run it yet though, do you have a TA-082 motherboard? If you're not sure you can find out by opening up the UMD tray and look for the serial "IC1003".

Heres a pic if thats easier
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/4170/mineia1.jpg

knicky91

Updater/Moderator
Also on a Note: DO NOT GO TO DARK-ALEX.COM!!! THE FILES THEIR WILL BRICK YOUR PSP!!!

tony

thanks for your answer

what is the IC 6001 code ? is the good code that i must see or what?

what i download from http://downgrader.lan.st/ ? i see *Downdaters* and *Downgrades*.

what is that and in kind of situation i use one or other or both (i dont know nothing ? :( )

i see 3 version of downgrading files (?) for 2.71......

tell me i read that in market has 4 version of psp this is true? i can downgrader all of them to 1.5 firmware version (i know that the ta-082 only can downgrader until 2.50 no more . im right?)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if my friend want to buy a psp what he must see before buy it ? (to put in best...( 1.5 version )...custom firmware...psx games....i dont know.... in best?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
If you have a TA-082 grab the TA-082 downgrader, otherwise get the Generic Downgrader.

If you're not sure I posted a pic to find if you have TA-082.

tony

let me see if i understand well.

if i see IC1003 in UMD place then my psp motherboard is a TA-082 and i must use
TA-082 downgrader

if i see nothing or other number (not IC1003)( ex: IC _ _ _ _ in same place ) my motherboard is other 3 (ta-079 . ta-80 , ta -86 ( i sorry i dont know the names)) and i must use the Generic Downgrader

isnt i right?

---------------------------------------------------------
how i install that?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Those guides are fine. If you do not have the numbers "IC1003", then use the generic downgrader one.

tony

following the steps i can trust that my psp is ok and is secure to do this? i dont what to brick my psp..
do you see the download files?is secure to use that files?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I can see that the files are ok, and you told me its not a TA-082. Run the generic downgrader and everything will be fine :)

Using the EU or US update won't make a difference, all region updates are the same actually.

XsavioR

thanks

i can trust in this guide in spanhish (do you understanding spanhish? )

http://www.pspain.com/foro/showthread.php?t=42874
http://www.pspain.com/foro/showthread.php?t=49984

the downloads in guides is ok or can brick my psp ?

------------------------
you can help with a trust guide were can find all my questions what to do in computer an psp...step by step?

thanks

Si , un pocita. Es muy importante donde el downgrader es de ... Creo el libro en espanol , y el downgrader de aquie es buen para tu. Mi espanol no es bueno pero ,, es poseble que yo hablar es muy serque de el libro mexicano. y tu sabe es bien , y comprenden todo .

Es muy importante tengo downgrader que es para el "firmware" en el psp.

tiene problemas quando tiene 2.71 downgrader ,, con 2.8 PSP firmware. NO ES BUENO !!!!

NECESITO 2.71 downgrader y 2.71 psp firmware.

No es bieno tiena libro de downgrade en espanol, quando no es para el PSP firmware en PSP!!!!!!!

muy muy importante nuestros sabe su "firmware" en el psp.

sabe?

es muy deficil tiene problemas quando tiene el correcto libro para su psp, y su firmware....
suerte malo todo el tiempo tiene mal libro o mal downgrader.

es muy differente , quando tiene ta-082 , o no
es muy differente quando tiene 2.71 o tiene 3.03 en el psp

Necesito firmware 2.71 para el libro creo.. miro el libro rapido , y todo mirar bien pero vas con CAUTION mi espanol es asi asi
Quick rough translation to english
yeah a little, its very important where the down grader is from , i think the right downgrader from here and a book in spanish could be ok for you. my spanish isnt great but perhaps what i am saying and what the spanish book are saying will be close and you will know your on the right path.

its very important to have a downgrader for your psp firmware

you will have problems with a 2.71 downgrader and 2.8 psp firmware THIS IS BAD !!!!!

for 2.71 you NEED 2.71 downgrader ...

its no good to have the wrong book , for the wrong type of psp...

its very very important we know what firmware your psp has now.

you know ?

its very hard to have trouble with the right book and right downgrader

bad luck every time if you have wrong book or wrong downgrader

its very different when you have a ta-082 or not
also if you have 2.71 , or 3.03

you need firmware 2.71 i believe for your book, i read it fast , all looks ok ,, go foward with caution though as i cannot guarentee,, my spanish is only ok.

tony

you sure ? can you make a video explain wath to doing in computer and psp(memory stick) and what i must see in psp when i do that?

look ......wath is the *Homebrew Enabler* ? this stuff write in memory (flash 0 e 1 ) ? were if i make mistake i can brick my psp ? :(
is more secure (it not write nothing in flash 0 and 1) only load from memory stick duo ?im right?

3.03 Open Edition. (Rev A) (Rev A' or A2) (Rev B) (Rev C) ----> look can i install the rev c (last custom firmware from dark-alex)?it until write in psp flash( 0 and 1) ? can i brick my psp isnt? or can recover my psp (recovery mode or i dont know the name) for all situations?

im a novato(newbie)...

please answer all question .. if possible... i want to learning....

thanks for answer....

tony

how do you know is ok? you test the files?
why no matter de eu or us ...i dont understanting... :(

XsavioR

Darkalex's files , from him wont hurt psp. to be sure do this when running them:

plug in power cord
100% batt
file in right place
DONOT bump power cable , turn off , or touch while running

this done , it wont brick

now your code on the motherboard , by umd does not match the picture in the book ? it can have writing just not the code in the picture.

yes or no ?

goto System menu then system info , second from bottom. What is your firm ware.
( it will be 2.71 or 3.03 , or 2.0 tell me yours )

i wont tell you how to do it untill i know what you have . then i can supply links to files that are safe. other wise i could tell you wrongly.

im around please respond well try to have some answers for you tonight.

tony

can i use the esay downgrader for 2.71 (from.....)
is secure? where can find and what i must do?

tony

downgrader finish

i make the downgrade to my psp (white, no TA-082 , version 2.71) to 1.50 version....is ok ....i use this link :

http://www.psp-hacks.com/category/35

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

and i use this

Easy 2.71 Downgrader (15.63MB - 236,684 downloads)
Xtrusion's Easy 2.71 Downgrader!

i following all steps from that....
and is ok ...i make correct?
what i can do now?

you recommend install the last release from dark-alex.org or use a loader(devhook........) or other stuff?

thanks