• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

XBLA Download Fable II Free [Dead??]

user friendly

Link

Microsoft/Xbox Live is offering a free download of full version of Fable II game for Xbox 360.

1. Click here
2. Sign into your Xbox Live Account
3. Click Download to Xbox 360
4. Your game will be downloaded next time you sign into Xbox Live from your Xbox 360

Use IE or Firefox, I couldn't get it to load in Chrome.

I'm pretty sure it's legit too :D

user friendly

Seems that way. Apparently a MS employee tweeted about it which is why I thought it was legit. Big goof on their part, but I get to check out Fable 2. :)

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Ah nvm, you are right. It was apparently legit (the report I read said fake).

Via XboxSupport Twitter:
Hey everyone! FYI : The free Fable 2 download everyone is talking about is Episode 1 of the game and is legit. Download away! ^JM

Maybe it will still work using the Xbox rather than the web to download? I'm home this weekend without my Xbox so I can't test it to verify

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Yeah, I'm confused. All the tweets I've seen just point to Episode 1 being free to download but people have downloaded the full game for free. Guess it was a glitch in the system with Episode 1 and the full game. Should be dead by now then if that was the case