• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Dr. Manhattan's Dong

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
There's a problem when the movie is rated G in quebec and I take my 8/10 year old cousins to see it....
It was an interesting time when I brought them back home...

twelve

I'm not dead
There's a problem when the movie is rated G in quebec and I take my 8/10 year old cousins to see it....
That's not a problem with the film though. That's a problem with the ratings board.

Your complaint lies with them, not with the blue dong.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I heard the same things and when I saw the movie I didn't find it being focused on at all or too much. They were definitely over-exaggerating it, no doubt about that

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
Odd.. IMDB says PG13 for Quebec.

Either way, I've never trusted Canada's movie rating system let alone Quebec's. It would be very uncomfortable watching a sex scene and a blue dong with a bunch of 8/10 year olds. That's why I always use the USA rating system whenever I'm with a younger audience.

Whisper

Logic :(
Three pages of intelligent conversation about a penis. Frankly I didn't know we had it in us.

OT: I am considering watching this movie after reading some reviews. Is it a rent or buy in your opinion? I have no history with the series if that matters.

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
Three pages of intelligent conversation about a penis. Frankly I didn't know we had it in us.

OT: I am considering watching this movie after reading some reviews. Is it a rent or buy in your opinion? I have no history with the series if that matters.

Buy, you might have to watch it a few times to grasp the story, like my friends who are complete stupids.

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!
thinking most people from the US are stupid just makes you more stupider.

yeah the plot was screwed up abit for me. With that twist at the end i i was like "..... WTF!! soo whos the good guy?" it just confused me then i just went on the my life

Adiuvo

There doesn't always need to be a good guy in every movie. They're all just fighting for what they believe in.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Read the graphic novel first Whisper, then watch the film. Rent the directors cut before deciding to purchase or not.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
The reason for showing his man piece was to emphasize he lost the need for clothes, he had no reason, man wasn't born with clothes so why should he wear them?

And I agree, it's a fucking dick, get over it.

Thanks.
BTW, I wasn't complaining about the it. I was just wondering if it was thrown in there needlessly, like so many movies do, because like I said I can't see the movie.