• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Digital Dreamcast games coming to XLA and PSN

Seth

MD Party Room
Sega's initiative to start delivering its Dreamcast games to current consoles will begin in a few months, likely happening around the time of the 11th anniversary of the system's launch (September 9, 2010). The downloadable Dreamcast games will have the standard enhancements seen in XBLA and PSN updates, including HD visuals, leaderboards, and Achievements/Trophies.

The first two games, Sonic Adventure and Crazy Taxi, will be on display at E3, so we'll soon be able to get a good look at how true these games stay to their Dreamcast roots. In the meantime, which Dreamcast games do you want to see on current systems?

Dreamcast games coming to Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network ...

Moose

Meta Moose
Heh, playing Crazy Taxi again would be fun. I'm sure the novelty would wear off quite quickly, though. There are some great Dreamcast games out there, though.

Riorio99

I never got the opportunity to play the Dreamcast, and I really regret it, but now I can play Shenmue and such! Epic win. I just hope that PS2 games make their way over next, seeing as I missed most PS2 classics.

TeamOverload

I sunk many hours into Crazy Taxi on my friend's Dreamcast back in the day. Might have to pick that game up for sure.

Seth

MD Party Room
I just hope they dont over charge for these such titles I feel 10 buck mark is a fair price.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Gimme Shenmue I and II and I'm sold.