• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

NDS DSi First Week Sales Total 435,000 In U.S.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
dsi.jpg

In a press release gloating over its March NPD numbers, Nintendo of America revealed that the recently-launched DSi has went on to sell 435,000 units in its first week of introduction.

Impressive. To make this feat even more remarkable is that according to Nintendo, the DS Lite sold 226,300 units during the week following its launch. Yes, that means the DSi somehow nearly doubled that. Either there's a whole lot of people out there that have been waiting to spring on a DS, or folks were enticed into upgrading from their current portable setup.

Full release after the break.[blockquote2]NINTENDO SYSTEMS ACCOUNT FOR 58.4% OF VIDEO GAME HARDWARE SOLD IN MARCH

Nintendo's Wii

skparasite

<p>LMAO</p>
<p>What happened to all those people who'd said they weren't getting a DSi because of the GBA slot/price?</p>
<p>I got my DSi at gamestop (midnight). :)</p>

Hanzo_f19

[insert custom user title here]
<p>n gba slot-you still play GBA games?
crappy camera- I'm pretty sure the point of having a camera is bring new gameplay and the pics look pretty decent, imo.</p>

<p>Not interested really there are no killer games out for it that i can think off that's worthy of purchase. Might jsut wait for the PSP2! :)</p>