• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Gaming EA Launches Humble Bundle, Pay What You Want for Select Titles

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

While originally an indie attraction, over the past few years we've seen the hugely successful Humble Bundle branch out to the likes of publishers like Deep Silver and the now-defunct THQ. Now, yet another publisher has joined the party, and this time it's EA. Yes, we're just as surprised as you are.

Up for grabs are several of EA's hit titles from the past few years -- even the more recent efforts like Battlefield 3 and Dead Space 3.

Continue reading...

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Just pulled the trigger as well, I'm looking forward to playing Mirrors Edge again (my copy got destroyed in an apartment fire after I let my friend borrow it)

El Diablo

I bought this as well, I already own battlefield 3, is it possible to give that one single code to someone else or will they only activate under my email on my account?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I bought this as well, I already own battlefield 3, is it possible to give that one single code to someone else or will they only activate under my email on my account?

You can give the keys out to anyone. Pretty nice that they didn't bundle them all in one.

Some of the previous Humble Bundles added more games later on too, I think EA might be planning to do that seeing as Dead Space 2 is missing from the lineup. Just seems odd they wouldn't throw in the whole trilogy.