• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Electronic Cigarettes?

Fives

Ok, I'm not a smoker, and I never have been. But when I found out about these it completely blew my mind. Who knows about these? It seems like a genius invention to me unless there's something horrible about them that I don't know about. Anyways, check it out, here's a popular brand:

Electronic Cigarette by blu E-Cigarette

What are the benefits of electronic cigarettes?

* Contains none of the tar or harmful chemicals found in tobacco-based cigarettes
* You can smoke anywhere - eCigs release odorless, harmless water vapor. No smoke!
* Creates no ash or waste, and emits no unpleasant odors that cling to hair and clothes
* No more outdoor smoke breaks; you can smoke right at your desk, increasing productivity
* More cost-effective than traditional cigarettes; the replacement cartridges equal 10-15 cigarettes

Thoughts?

Chathurga

As gay as this sounds when I smoke I want to feel the um... burn. If I wanted to feel like I was smoking air then I'd smoke Silk Cut.

twelve

I'm not dead
As gay as this sounds when I smoke I want to feel the um... burn. If I wanted to feel like I was smoking air then I'd smoke Silk Cut.
lol

I remember when my mate gave me a silk cut when I was pissed, I kept trying to relight it cos I was sure it had gone out.

seanix

The product looks fantasy.
But I am doubt if it could really make the feeling of smoking for the guys.

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
It's like non-tobacco dip. I've tried it, it's nothing like the real thing. Tastes good, feels good in your lip, just has no 'kick' to it.

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
I've known about this for a long time.
I guess it would help a little if you were trying to quit.

Chathurga

Thanks...

I went a concert last week, and couldn't stand all the damn people smoking cigs.

1. Why did you say thanks?
2. Did your mom go with you this time?

lol

I remember when my mate gave me a silk cut when I was pissed, I kept trying to relight it cos I was sure it had gone out.

I know what you mean, I'm a John Player Blue smoker which are on the rougher side of things so SC just feel like nothing, they're useless.

Sullivan

I said thanks cause I hope that people convert to these, lol.