• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

eXophase CouchSurfing Thread

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
yeah to be fair M16 Hulme and Mosside are the worst parts in Manchester, Rochdale is just scummy. Which is why I also live there ;] On the outskirts to be fair, in't country.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I just received two Australian-couchsurfers this week. A couple. Very nice people, even if vegetarians xD

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
What's wrong with being a vegetarian you bloody carnivore?!

:troll:

I hate them! I will strangle them all with onions!! Also, what he said ^

MenaceInc

Staff Member
If you go to the jungle, you get eaten by animals. If you can't eat them back, you failed at being part of the food chain.

Your troll-fu is weak. I eat pretty much anything except garlic.

I hate them! I will strangle them all with onions!! Also, what he said ^

No reason to hate someone based on what food they eat. That's almost as silly as hating someone for the colour of their skin or their sexual preference.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
No reason to hate someone based on what food they eat. That's almost as silly as hating someone for the colour of their skin or their sexual preference.

Obviously xD Do you realize I was just messing around? I have vegan friends, and I myself like vegetables. I just don't think my diet would like it.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
[video=youtube;KmK0bZl4ILM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmK0bZl4ILM[/video]

Thanks for the lulz moment xD

And while most vegetarians can be nazis about meat (see PETA) most of them are all right.