• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Fallout 3 DLC

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I would download it onto my profile. It's not about me not having live, it's about me not having an internet connection to which my xbox is attached.

Then just bring your entire console over their and download it and you will be fine. It'll save time from recovering your profile anyway.

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>
Then just bring your entire console over their and download it and you will be fine. It'll save time from recovering your profile anyway.

Great, thanks.

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>
Dang, that's too bad. I was looking forward to downloading it along with Anchorage.

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
I downloaded it this morning and HOLY SHIT is it buggy. The walls were disappearing, there were a crapload of exclamation marks in the game, and some of the NPC's walked funny.

I looked in Major Nelson's blog and oh god what a bunch of assholes commenting. Betheseda obviously worked hard on it, it is just suffering from major bug problems once they released it. I am sure that a developer like Betheseda (which made fucking Morrowind and Oblivion) would not release something that is not finished.

Adiuvo

Bethesda has had that reputation since they started allowing user made content for their PC games. People praise the shittiest mod and claim it is 'utterly perfect' when it has a crappy texture, mesh, and design, but when Bethesda releases something great that has a few bugs, it's the end of the world. 70% of those comments are probably from PC users, not 360 users, since both the PS3 and 360 fanbase is pretty nice. It's only the PC one that's utter crap.

Anyway, I got it for PC. About to play it now, and take another gallery of screenshots like I did for Anchorage.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Oh man I was expecting to be able to play it today on the 360. Luckily I came online before I bought it.
I am interested in the DLC that comes after this, the one that raises the level cap and lets you play after the main quest.

Joey

Bethesda has had that reputation since they started allowing user made content for their PC games. People praise the shittiest mod and claim it is 'utterly perfect' when it has a crappy texture, mesh, and design, but when Bethesda releases something great that has a few bugs, it's the end of the world. 70% of those comments are probably from PC users, not 360 users, since both the PS3 and 360 fanbase is pretty nice. It's only the PC one that's utter crap.

Anyway, I got it for PC. About to play it now, and take another gallery of screenshots like I did for Anchorage.

Mods are free, DLC costs money... It's inexcusable for something that costs money to be this buggy.

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus

Major Nelson's blog is ALL 360 users, since MN is part of the Xbox Launch Team.

Adiuvo

Mods are free, DLC costs money... It's inexcusable for something that costs money to be this buggy.
Oh, I'm not excusing them for releasing something this buggy, I'm just saying that people shouldn't slander something that's obviously not the result of poor QA. Anyone would have noticed this amount of bugs. It was an accident, as provided it's not released a week from now (really tomorrow should be the latest), there's no reason to complain to the point people are on Major Nelson.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
It should be back up later today according to some info I've read. At least they are pushing for another release today, etc.

Adiuvo

I only just got to where I was admitted into the city.

[blackout]Did you kill the slavers?[/blackout]

Adiuvo

Finished my screenshot gallery. There are about two spoiler images, but just a picture of them. The descriptions are all 'The Pitt XX,' so no story points are revealed. 72 total images in all.

Adiuvo - Screenshots