• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 Final Fantasy XIII-2 Gets Exclusive Weapon DLC On Xbox 360

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
5976110800_event06_USfix_RGB-copy.jpg

Square Enix announced today that the Xbox 360 version of Final Fantasy XIII-2 will feature exclusive downloadable content in the form of a bow weapon for Serah called Azrael.

Azrael is named after an angel who represents spirits and death. It is believed to possess the power to change the owner's destiny, and the player's Chain Bonus will upgrade when equipped.

Players can purchase this weapon from Chocolina, the merchant, in Episode 2 or beyond in the main game for 80 Microsoft Points via the Xbox Live Marketplace for Xbox 360[...]

Continue reading: Final Fantasy XIII-2 Gets Exclusive Weapon DLC On Xbox 360...

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Exclusive weapons or even just weapons as DLC are worthless. They typically suck balls compared to anything else in the game.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
Exclusive weapons or even just weapons as DLC are worthless. They typically suck balls compared to anything else in the game.

In my experiance it's either they suck horribly, or are incredible overpowered, and make everything else in the game worthless(ME2's weapon dlcs pretty much is all u needed from start to finish)

El Diablo

Yeah, ME2 stands out to me as one where they are stupidly OP. I didn't change armor or weapons at all in that game, but in most games they are so bad and not even worth using.