• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[FINISHED] Minecraft Gift Code Giveaway! Because It's Christmas...

Moose

Meta Moose
This competition has ended!

Because there is only two days (almost one for us in the UK) left before the price of Minecraft goes up to about $20 (and because I'm feeling Christmassy), I thought I'd give some of the users who don't have the game a chance of getting it for free (and those who do, actually... give it to a friend or something?).

The winner will be decided in the same manner as MenaceInc's competition was:

- Post a number from 1 to 1000.
- The winner will be the person who either gets the number spot on or came closest to it (the number has already been generated).
- Must have at least 10 posts on the forum. Anyone that is thought to have signed up purely for this competition won't be allowed to have their submission counted. Our regular users deserve a steak in this more than competition whores for obvious reasons.
- If you win you will receive a gift code for Minecraft.
- You can already own the game to enter, just give the gift code to a friend or something.

I will announce the winner Tuesday 6PM-ish GMT+0 (or if I'm away from the PC then as soon as I have access to one) or earlier if someone gets the number before then.

angelsniper45

january39

eXo Staff

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
372. And, did you buy the gift code yourself, or just get one you don't need from somewhere? It seems really generous of you to just give it away.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit

Moose said:
Must have at least 10 posts on the forum. Anyone that is thought to have signed up purely for this competition won't be allowed to have their submission counted. Our regular users deserve a steak in this more than competition whores for obvious reasons.

it's fairly obvious what your doing...