• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

finished ship graveyard 2 but still not listed as a player that completed the game

RaShCl

i have finished Ship Graveyard Simulator 2 with achievements 48 from 48 but when I was looking over my stats at Exophase i saw there was a list of 2 players that completed the game, i completed the game too, so shouldn't my stats be in there too?

don't know why my stats are not correctly handled, can somebody from Exophase support look into that ??

here is a link to the screenshot i made showing i have teh last 3 of teh achievements completed

thx in advance

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I've run a manual sync on your profile, it looks like it's picked them up now. You can do the same by clicking the Options button on your profile page.

RaShCl

I've run a manual sync on your profile, it looks like it's picked them up now. You can do the same by clicking the Options button on your profile page.
thx i didnt know i could do a refresh myself :p

one thing though is i cant find the place where i can find the who completed the game page anymore lol
i found it one time , but cant find it now anymore

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

RaShCl

no it wasn't that one, the one i saw was a white part of a page that said 2 people finished the game, and then 2 names of the people that finished it.
but np,maybe it was a page i wasn't supposed to see , i wouldn't know

I only know the list was black names an a white part of a page on the right side
i will see if i can recreate it

but that's not to important :p