• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

First traffic offense... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sullivan

Okay, so I like I am scared as hell right now. I got it last night while I was blasted. I had a lot of stuff on me that I should have been thrown in jail for.

I got pulled over for racing last night, and now I got a citation, he searched my truck but didn't find anything... luckily.

So I have a court date on 11/18/2009 at 10AM. Luckily I have no class at 10AM that day.

So I need to know what to expect, like fee and ticket wise. Im scared I am going to have to pay for like a 300$ ticket and court fees.

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!
you shouldn't have been driving like a twat then. No really i mean it.

sadly i don't know what the deal is with US counts

Sullivan

well I had to show this asshole kid who thinks his truck is fast that its not.

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!
well I had to show this asshole kid who thinks his truck is fast that its not.

uh huh right.... oh well hes a noob i guess. i'm not bothered with anyone elses car but mine. it my be a little Vauxhall Cosa but i don't care. first time driving to college tomorrow :S

ilyace

Same happened to me once. Some of the rich kids at my school have really expensive cars (I'm talking brand new BMWs, Audis, etc...) and I've just got my 600HP Skyline GT-R R34. Anyways these guys thought they could beat me, so I smoked a couple joints, hopped in my Skyline, and pwnd the fuck out of the kids (1km race, these motherfuckers had no clue what hit them). Except I didn't get caught.

Dan

Contributor
Should have just punched them.

Or drove off and changed your plate. Don't race without plates... People do it all the time round near where I live.

Status
Not open for further replies.