• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Free Cataclysm WoW Expansion Exophase Giveaway

Serideth

So with the whole good Christmas vibe going on and people giving presents and whatnot I decided to do a give away contest of my own for the EU MMO fans on the site.

I purchased the expansion for myself today as well as a copy for Exophase.

Rules:

Must be an EU WoW account, you Americans get enough. The real reason is that since I bought it in Ireland it will only work on EU accounts.

All users are eligible (No multi accounting though, we can detect this).

So what do you have to do?

Well I wanted to try to come up with something everyone can do but I'm finding it pretty hard to do so all you have to do is post here, I'm going to take Ipaqs idea and give established members two chances to win and people who signed up for this one chance.

All the names will go into a hat and the winner will be picked out on a video, in fact this is pretty much Ipaqs thing but you get the new WoW expansion.

GOOD LUCK!

Cloudy

No-one posted yet? Well consider this my entry.

It's worth pointing out that you need both previous expansions also, for those who are unaware.

Oh, and when is the closing date?

MenaceInc

Staff Member
No-one posted yet? Well consider this my entry.

It's worth pointing out that you need both previous expansions also, for those who are unaware.

Oh, and when is the closing date?

Really? Both BC and WOTLK? I closed my account just before WOTLK came out I think, I couldn't be bothered with it anymore after that. :\

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
i'll enter if thats okay :) it'd save me some hard earned cash that i need for tattooing :) thankyou

Serideth

Also it's worth a mention even if you don't want this for yourself, it could make a great xmas gift for a friend.

Serideth

You all have a 25% chance to win right now, not too bad eh? Video may not have sound due to the mic being built into the laptop and crappy.

Serideth

Sorry for the shoddy quality and reverse cam, I would of rather not of used it at all but it was the only way I could show that I was doing a fair draw. Anyway results are up, good luck all and will the winner PM me for their code.

To those of you that didn't win sorry guys (I genuinely feel crummy I can't give one out to all of you) however the four of you who entered are all sound guys so I couldn't of wished for a nicer crowd to host this give away for. Anyway enough talk, RESULTS:

[video=youtube;k309WOT-8IE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k309WOT-8IE[/video]