• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

fucked up day

Slasher

Suck It
...wait,what?
the accents aren't that bad

Yeah they were lol. The second time through I turned up the volume and focused hard on what was being said, I got most of it that time. I liked the "did you take stupid pills?" line said by some guy.

You guys and your silly accents. Pronouncing your 'TH's like 'F's (eg. The way you say BoFFFF, opposed to just Both), among other unusual sounds.

I guess I'm the one with the accent though, eh :p

I love English accents.

If any of you came to the US... you would be king with the ladies

let me tell you.

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
I went to school for like a half hour today and split. As soon as I got to school they had a meeting about Jeremy. Then there was another one for the basketball team. The school put me and this other girl in charge of doing the video/picture tribute for him. I'm going to be captain of the basketball team next year and we're going to get team wristbands that have "JW" on them or "WWWD" (what would windahl do).

It's finally starting to hit me. They found the bodies on Sunday but Jeremy and his dad had drifted over into Canadian waters so it probably won't be until next week they're able to get him over the border. (fucking red tape)

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
Shit man. I saw my best friend (basically my brother) get thrown of his moped today by a speeding car. I thought I'd lost him at one point. Thank fuck for crash helmets.

I can't really relate to your situation though, I guess all I can say is stay strong and I'm sorry for your losses.

Hanzo_f19

[insert custom user title here]
First off, I'm at work all day. My mom comes in during the afternoon and tells me my uncle dies. Yeah it sucks, but he was a drug addict in and out of jail so it was only a matter of time. Still upsetting though. Then I hear my friends grandpa died as well. Pretty shitty. Then to top it all off, my cousin calls me this evening to let me know that my basketball teammate, friend, and fucking hilarious guy and his dad drowned out on the lake ice fishing. They were on snowmobiles and fell through the ice apparently.

I still can't believe it. It has not hit me yet. My friend, classmate, teammate, Jeremy, gone forever. I've been playing basketball with him since like third grade. :(

And apparently someone stole a car and is driving around shooting shit in our small town and the town next to us. Our towns are very small compared to where I'm guessing most of you guys live. Probably about ~6K people divided between the two. Un-fucking real.
wow, dude.....I'm sorry to hear that....

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
Jeremy's funeral was today. Short and sweet. Nobody spoke though, just read some scripture. I was kind of upset about that. I would have went up there and talked all afternoon if I woulda known there wasn't going to be any speakers. Fuck.

See ya later Jeremy.