• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSV GameStop Prices PS Vita Memory Cards for US

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
vita4.jpg

Retailer GameStop has launched its pre-order hub for the PS Vita and in doing so, revealed the prices for memory cards, which range in capacity from 4GB to 32GB. It's been widely reported that nearly all Vita titles will require secondary storage, despite the game cards themselves having writable space to store data[...]

Continue reading: GameStop Prices PS Vita Memory Cards...

omnipotent

wow that is a deal!!! I'm going to spend $300 dollars for the system $110 dollars and $50 bucks to play a game. total 460 bucks to play final fantasy ten that i can play on my ps3 or ps2 for zero additional money

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
LOL.
Didn't I tell you guys eh?

ENJOY the price gouging on par with PSP launch days, but much worse since no basic memory card comes with the system and games REQUIRE Memory Cards.

hush404

Sigh, memory cards should be a thing of the past. Honestly. Slap some flash memory in that sucker and get on with it :p

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
They're probably using it as an opportunity to make up for the profit loss that will come with the PS Vita's launch. It's coming out at a competitive price itself so I'm not entirely surprised by this.

Would've preferred a MicroSD or SD solution but for Sony it's all about obscurity being their best security.