• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

*********** get your invites here..

xploren

Contributor
Haha, typical though. Too good to be true. I tried going to the bundle page, but then realized that all of the item pages have " You are not authorized to access this page. " atm.

I'm guessing its just Rock Band for psp?

Yeah, I can't access pages for any prizes either. They must be restocking, but they're about 5 hours late for it.

No, it's the bundle, with the School of Rock UMD and all. It just doesn't include the PSP.

colin776775

the ipod touch includes the ipod touch right?

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM EST ----------

add to my rep and i'll invite you to lockerz!

xploren

Contributor
the ipod touch includes the ipod touch right?

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM EST ----------

add to my rep and i'll invite you to lockerz!

You're like a hybrid of yo! blacksheep and Saahib. :mellow:

Why would they do that? They could just easily ask another member to get one, instead of giving you meaningless rep.

colin776775

lol, i know. just seeing what your comments would be lol

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM EST ----------

but answer the ipod question

xploren

Contributor
lol, i know. just seeing what your comments would be lol

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM EST ----------

but answer the ipod question

Uh-huh. Sure.

Can't you just figure it out yourself? The PSP bundle is 100 points, and it doesn't include a PSP. The iPod Touch is 600 points, and there's not a really big difference in price between the two. I think you can make a conclusion from there.

colin776775

lol i just think its weird that they dont include the psp, a simple yes or no would be great, idk why you have to get all.. technical and stuff.

Greyone

Funny Little Green Ghouls
lol i just think its weird that they dont include the psp, a simple yes or no would be great, idk why you have to get all.. technical and stuff.

are you mental ?

if you are redeeming points for an ipod touch you are going to get an ipod touch

colin776775

what do you mean am i mental, that doesn't make sense? mental ? here is what mental is: Wikimedia Error, mental refers to the mind. you could say mentally retarded but if thats what you meant, then no. and thanks for the simple yes xplorin i just asked that question because it was weird they dont have a psp in the psp entertainment pack lol

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Greyone

Funny Little Green Ghouls
what do you mean am i mental, that doesn't make sense? mental ? here is what mental is: Wikimedia Error, mental refers to the mind. you could say mentally retarded but if thats what you meant, then no. and thanks for the simple yes xplorin i just asked that question because it was weird they dont have a psp in the psp entertainment pack lol

they never said the psp was in it, they just said it was a Rockband psp bundle

xploren

Contributor

No.

Fuck this, I can't get my point across. Stop trying to act smart, please. You very well know what he meant, and trying to get technical isn't helping your image.