• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

*********** get your invites here..

eighty4

I doubt this thread will generate press at all over the internet, but surely if you want to complain, you do it to them and not to users on a forum who have no control over what happens on the site.

Then why do you back the site up like you own it?

eighty4

Everytime someone says anything? Thats a bit over the top.

Just read my above posts as to why I respond like I do.

Off to college, kthxbai.

Look at the thread. Anytime someone says something bad about Lockerz you moan about it.

I don't need an excuse, kthnxbai.

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
It's pretty accurate in my opinion.
Look at the thread. Anytime someone says something bad about Lockerz you moan about it.

This sounds more accurate.

Oh, and college wasn't an excuse, good thing I found out today is that tomorrow college is on strike so I don't have to go.

Edit: I won't be responding to any more comments on this subject, i'll focus on my own account and nobody elses problems or complaints. Most are answered on twitter or facebook anyway.

Bulgar Trev

Ha, this thread is pretty much dead now there's no arguing :p

tave

Heyyy guys, can i get a lockerz invite??

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM EST ----------

and whats the deal here?
why are people complaining..is it hard to get prizes?

Cryox

Bro.
Heyyy guys, can i get a lockerz invite??

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM EST ----------

and whats the deal here?
why are people complaining..is it hard to get prizes?

PM me your email

People are complaining because the prizes go out of stock so quickly.

Colm

now, come on. That's so obviously paid.
there are some legit-looking vids on youtube, but seriously, was that one legit?

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Yeah, the "free" tshirt is dodgy imo...especially as he didn't get it from the box...and the Wii&games were very loosely packed... :\