• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

*********** get your invites here..

explosions

iTouch go bye-bye

Cryox

Bro.
anyone else having trouble logging in or even getting to the homepage? I have a feeling the servers are maxed.

edit
nvm, i got in

Cryox

Bro.
Aww, they took out all of them?

From the looks, yeah, although things might change when they restock again.

They do have a macbook though. That would be nice to get.

EDIT:
wait, so they already restocked, and now they are out of items again?

xploren

Contributor
From the looks, yeah, although things might change when they restock again.

They do have a macbook though. That would be nice to get.

EDIT:
wait, so they already restocked, and now they are out of items again?

They probably won't restock everything at once. They probably haven't done anything yet either.

Sullivan

Restocking will begin on August 14, tomorrow. From there on out, prizes will be restocked every friday!

Currently do not ship to any countries outside the US. However, in the fall, when Lockerz launches officially, you will gain the capability to ship globally. Check Lockerz often to see the latest updates!

Cryox

Bro.
Restocking will begin on August 14, tomorrow. From there on out, prizes will be restocked every friday!

Currently do not ship to any countries outside the US. However, in the fall, when Lockerz launches officially, you will gain the capability to ship globally. Check Lockerz often to see the latest updates!
thanks

Sullivan

Due to restocking, site will be inaccessible at times.

Cryox

Bro.
Due to restocking, site will be inaccessible.

where did you see that? I'm on it right now.

EDIT
I only need 5 more PTZ. [for prototype] someone send me their email, even if you have already registered, use an alternate or spam email account :D

Sullivan

where did you see that? I'm on it right now.

EDIT
I only need 5 more PTZ. [for prototype] someone send me their email, even if you have already registered, use an alternate or spam email account :D

Ok, its back up now.

Sullivan

I got the "its not loading for me at all" error.

What I am confused about, is the updates. They have a wired aerosmith guitar hero bundle for 100 points and wireless for 60. And wii fit is 80 points. Oh well. I am going to play legit and buy the Wii fit and resell on ebay.