• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Getting /Not Getting PSP Go Poll

twelve

I'm not dead
Definitely getting the white one. Was a maybe for me but after finding out that you get GT Mobile free just for registering a PSP Go I'm sold.

Adiuvo

Yeah, I was a bit let down with that too. But I'm getting the White Go on day one.

Riorio99

I may get one if they get hacked fully, but I own two PSP's already, so I can't justify a third one at all.

twelve

I'm not dead
I may get one if they get hacked fully, but I own two PSP's already, so I can't justify a third one at all.
Me too but I can easily justify it.

My phat is dead. Doesn't charge and won't stay on for more than a few seconds. Too lazy to open it and replace the faulty power board.

My slim is a Crisis Core limited edition (numbered Jap import) so the less I play it the better the condition it stays in.

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
I bought my 2000 in march and barely use it. I think I'm done with the handheld gaming market.

Sinfulfate

I wont be buying one since I already own a PSP, the price is way too high, and theres no need to buy another psp that has less features than the one I already own.

Dan

Contributor
None. I have the PSP 1000 and it's not as if it can't do anything the 3000 can, apart from the LCD which I couldn't give a shit about.

The mere name 'PSP' pisses me off.

Chaoskeeper56

Pineapple
I'll probably get the black one, I'm a fan of slide based media devices :)

Seth

MD Party Room
Maybe if these things can get hacked... Until then I might be getting a zune HD.

Arvis

The only console which I've bought more than 1 time is NES, beside PSP here is too expenisve so probably no, I'm actually thinking to sell it in few months, or maybe not.

Adiuvo

Am I the only one who doesn't want the Go! to be hacked? Flash games are in most cases better than homebrew games, and most are runnable via the PSP. The only things that aren't possible are emulators and 3D stuff, as well as ISOs. The PSP has a good enough library now that you don't really need emulators.

explosions

Am I the only one who doesn't want the Go! to be hacked? Flash games are in most cases better than homebrew games, and most are runnable via the PSP. The only things that aren't possible are emulators and 3D stuff, as well as ISOs. The PSP has a good enough library now that you don't really need emulators.

Tbh, I want it hacked so I can partake in this "library" of which you speak. I own enough UMDs to justify it on my part.