• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Getting /Not Getting PSP Go Poll

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Am I the only one who doesn't want the Go! to be hacked? Flash games are in most cases better than homebrew games, and most are runnable via the PSP. The only things that aren't possible are emulators and 3D stuff, as well as ISOs. The PSP has a good enough library now that you don't really need emulators.

I am with you... If it gets hacked then we're back at the starting case because piracy will run rampant (again)... And I'm getting a black Go! as so as I sell my 3000..

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I'm officially not getting it... Too expensive... Plus it doesn't do anything my 3000 can't xD

edit: sorry for double post, I hadn't realized the last post was mine xD

Moose

Meta Moose
Nah, I won't be getting one. I thought when I first saw it that it will be a must-buy, but it lacks any sort of attractive features, even the aesthetics are pretty lame IMO.

Adiuvo

I'm officially not getting it... Too expensive... Plus it doesn't do anything my 3000 can't xD

edit: sorry for double post, I hadn't realized the last post was mine xD

:(

Most of my friends are getting it now, since I explained to them that if you get a 3000 with a 16 gig stick the price will be around $244 anyways. Most people don't add on the extra memory price to how much it costs.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Seeing as I can buy a lot of things I would consider infinitely more useful than a PSP at $250, probably not.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
pfew, usefullness is way overrated.... this is for geeky nerd stuff :p

For someone who must always have the latest and greatest (me) I don't want a new PSP Go :/ I don't really see anything good about it. I haven't played my PSP in ages and don't think I will in the future. I feel the PSP is getting to the end of its life and the PSP2 should be around the corner in another two years

Chaoskeeper56

Pineapple
I kind of want the Go, but when sony finally takes that extra step and turns there product into a touch screen with a built in phone, then i'll be more than happy to buy it ^_^

Hellcat

Contributor
For someone who must always have the latest and greatest (me) I don't want a new PSP Go :/ I don't really see anything good about it. I haven't played my PSP in ages and don't think I will in the future. I feel the PSP is getting to the end of its life and the PSP2 should be around the corner in another two years
Well, for me, I still do undust my PSP on a regular basis, there are still (a few, granted) games I enjoy and fortunately most of them are PSN downloads - so the missing UMD drive doesn't hurt me that much.

At first I also thought "bah, what an ugly pice of uglyness, GO away :p" - but then I held it in my hands, played with it.... and started to like it :love:

But of course, that's just me :)

LocutusEstBorg

Definitely NO. No way in hell without a replaceable battery. I take my extra Phat battery everywhere since one battery simply doesn't cut it for a day in my case.

xist

No way...control layout doesn't appeal, looks fragile, costs an arm and a leg in Europe and smallness is over-rated!