• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Girl Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorned

This thread is full of lols.

Quite frankly, i just recommend to be at a party with her while shes drunk, and "fuck that bitch". 'Nuff said.

There is no need for a relationship with those kind of people.

explosions

explosions: how does one become a popular kid? I have been trying for years but I always get insulted and sent back on my own.

h4xxor the skool computers to make it say the girl u like has a STD.

Gutya

This thread is full of lols.

Quite frankly, i just recommend to be at a party with her while shes drunk, and "fuck that bitch". 'Nuff said.

There is no need for a relationship with those kind of people.

So you reccomend I get her into a state of near unconsciousness and then have sex with her? I don't know about the laws were you live but here people call that rape.

eighty4

So you reccomend I get her into a state of near unconsciousness and then have sex with her? I don't know about the laws were you live but here people call that rape.

Buy her dinner first. Then it's just a date gone bad.

Whisper

Logic :(
If this isn't just a fantasy in your mind and you are good friends with her then its very easy to go out. But, if you just talk in "hi, bye" then you really don't know each other you just admire her from a lurker standpoint. Which a lot of

If there really was a chance at dating her then grab your balls and ask her in real life. If it was only a fantasy then I suggest you talk to other girls and get some more experience and talking skills. Trust me if the kids in your class don't get you why should this girl?

Oh and this story made me LOL... sry about that.

Darth Budd

Inna-Gadda-Davida
explosions: how does one become a popular kid? I have been trying for years but I always get insulted and sent back on my own.

by not saying things like this:

First of all you fucking scrub, it's Master Roshi. And second, why would Master Roshi have a Naruto shrine when the Naruto universe is not canonical within the Dragon Ball Z universe?

Whisper

Logic :(
First of all you fucking scrub, it's Master Roshi. And second, why would Master Roshi have a Naruto shrine when the Naruto universe is not canonical within the Dragon Ball Z universe?

That might be a reason why your not "popular" lol

explosions

could we PLEASE get back on topic before I'm forced to get a moderator involved.

if you want to discuss explosions' tight girl friend then make a new topic.

k so what is it that we have moved on to now? how for you to be popular?

Access_Denied

url

Dude, only pussies have to talk to girls over the phone/internet. If you like her, go up to her and do it. The worst she can say is no. If so, oh well, avoid the bitch.

BTW- It would help us if you gave a 'status' on you and her. Like, is she super popular, and you're the ugly nerd in the corner? Or is it evenly matched?

Oh, and that pick up line is pretty corny. However, they could have just been laughing at the line and not you. Also, since her friends were around her, she could have been masking her true feelings. If all you friends think something is stupid, you have to agree, or you feel stupid. :\

Mave Zero

Surely you aren't serious. :\

If you are, then I have no idea why you said any of that. Talk to girls like human beings. They generally like that. Just start a conversation. She isn't going to bite you. Yet. ;)

Moose

Meta Moose

You gotta know yourself on their turf. If they insult you, they will expect an insult back. If they make fun of you, they will expect you to react and for you to insult them. All you need to do is keep your cool and be who you are... eventually they will accept you.

I'm not a 'popular kid' in my school, but no one hates me and I am cool with everyone, I just choose not to hang out with the majority of the stupid morons that are the 'populars'. If you see someone popular and they look at you, say something but not anything aggressive or that could potentially lead to them dis-liking you even more. Remember, if you give them a reason to pick you out of the crowd they will take it and make the best chance of it. If this happens, don't laugh at yourself, that shows weakness... but DO NOT run away. Keep your ground, and I know this sounds a bit harsh or mean, but throw an insult at one of the other kids in your year. If they insult you for wearing something that they think is out of the normal, insult someone else in the same manner. Get to know them but don't let them know that you are more or less spying on how they work. Also, if someone in the 'popular group' has a fight with another popular person, take your chances and try to befriend that person. If you're lucky they will make up with the group and you will accepted because that person accepted you when he/she was absent from the group for how ever long.

Overall, the people who like to think themselves popular are all just a bunch of sheeps. They will tag along to what anyone in their group says just to stay cool.

Hope that helps man... I know what's it like to be rejected by a girl and it is one of the worst things that can happen. Keep trying your best, but be yourself and if she likes who you are she will eventually come around. If not, then move on, she isn't for you. :)

Dude, only pussies have to talk to girls over the phone/internet. If you like her, go up to her and do it. The worst she can say is no. If so, oh well, avoid the bitch.

That's easy to say, but honestly, it's really hard to carry out depending on who you are. Rejection by someone you like/love is possibly the worst kind. Facing someone and asking them out but then getting told no can be hard to deal with.

You know... not everyone finds it easy to get a girl, and calling someone a pussy because they are afraid she might say no is pathetic. It's not a case of being a pussy or not. It's how you deal with things, and if the internet is how you like to do it... then do it over the internet. If the girl likes you she's not gonna give a damn how you ask!

Also, I don't appreciate people making a joke out of Gutya. He's come to ask for advice. If you can't give any, then don't post. It's as simple as that.

PsypheR

Thanks, I am taking your advice and learning from it. Keep it coming.

But while I'm here I want to ask, do you think she is "out of my league"? (Serious answers only please)

Me (Taken last Christmas so it;s a bit out of date but you get the idea):

[qimg]http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/8683/mebs3.jpg[/qimg]

Her:

[qimg]http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/1498/herri1.jpg[/qimg]

EDIT: Sorry, clicked the wrong image on upload.

I don't know her, so I can't say. But stereotypically, yes. She's slim, you're not. Hit the gym, lose some weight and get a "better" sense of fashion. I think I saw that at my local Wal-Mart. And being fashionable doesn't have to mean expensive. Search the bargain/clearance areas. But if she's a wise girl, looks won't be at the top of the list when she goes out looking for a man.

Gutya

Thanks for the great advice so far. And thanks to the people defending me. And to the haters: your words don't affect me.

Vee

So let me get this straight, after noticing they were reading the comment, you got up and stayed in the toilet, then ran home?

I mean, i'm not a hard man. But if someone's laughing at you, atleast tell them to knock it off. First impressions are everything, so if they realise your a push over, then they'll do it more and more.

Gutya

It isn't really "first impressions", I've been going to school with these people for years...

James.

User Not Found
"Cool" kids aren't worth the trouble.
Talk to other girls in your year, then they'll become your friend.
Of course this doesn't happen overnight, take it slow, start with a casual "Hey" in the hallway.
Get in the girls' group. It'll help if you take a friend along. You'll make loads of new friends, and you'll have a good time.

Trust me, become friends with some of the girls and slowly "charm" them

I'm not sure if I explained it right but I tried that now I've made loads of friends, go out regularly and just generally have a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.