• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Girl Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I'm only going to say this one, remain in topic. This applies for everyone please.

Stay on topic or you will lose access to post in this thread.

mohaas05

You realize that girls are not that in touch with the internets. Hence awesome l337 speak with them generally does not work.

Next time try sending her a PM instead of posting your thoughts on her comment space for the world to see.

First at least try and look cool. I'm not saying abandon yourself for a clique or anything but don't go running down the hall trying to show people your pokemanz.

Then, this is key: Talk about something interesting to BOTH of you. Judging by your description, she's probably not interested in dragonballz or mudkips.

Finally, dump myspace. That place is full of perverts and 11-year olds.

_Seven

I'm having problems with girls in general. Most don't know how to be real. A majority of girls that I talk to have some stupid, see-through facade going on. I think it's right pitiful.

Not to say that some aren't cool. In my high-school career, I've met some worthwhile people of the opposite sex.

Mast3r_Shak3

I know exactly what you mean. But I've managed to weed out the shitty girls by now so it's all good.

But on topic, just buy her a subscription to Shonen Jump and she'll be on yo dick. :p still hard to tell if he was joking or not.

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
Gutya, it is usually best to just be her friend. High school relationships are bullshit in my opinion. They are not real. They are "Hey, I am gonna fuck this girl/guy in the future." Me as a second year college student, these relationships just make the relationship between you and the girl just make it worse. Just give her an invite to something (a concert, party, etc.) If the other "popular" kids laugh, don't listen. Most of the ones in my HS were crackheads.

Trust me. There are WAY more girls to see than just the ones in your school. Graduate then go to the bar, cafe, local bookstore, or whereever. Don't limit yourself to high school.

Even though I never had a girlfriend, I definitely know what goes on.

Slasher

Suck It
Gutya, it is usually best to just be her friend. High school relationships are bullshit in my opinion. They are not real. They are "Hey, I am gonna fuck this girl/guy in the future."
I beg to differ

I've been with my girlfriend since the beginning of Grade 11 and we're still together, stronger than ever

Although most relationships are in fact what you mentioned in a nutshell, not all of them are. It depends on the people involved.

Hell, my parents have known eachother since Grade 8. They started dating in high school as well. Now look what they've done lol

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
I beg to differ

I've been with my girlfriend since the beginning of Grade 11 and we're still together, stronger than ever

Although most relationships are in fact what you mentioned in a nutshell, not all of them are. It depends on the people involved.

Hell, my parents have known eachother since Grade 8. They started dating in high school as well. Now look what they've done lol

Yeah, excuse for my poor exaggeration, but still. At my HS, relationships were just "show-offs"

Gutya

why do you say that.

i come here for advice and people like you are just assholes with no respect for those less fortunate than you.

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
Gutya, don't worry. Honestly. This will pass. There are definitely disrespectful to you. And you should not let them think that they can insult you or take advantage of you( assuming you are one of the kids like me who has been taken advantage of for a decent grade ). While admittedly on my part the pick-up line is never really the trick to attract girls. But being that blunt and honest takes balls dude.

Seriously, I would've just gone and cut my nuts off right there. You show that you are strong. But you are at the same time fragile in the sense that this is bothering you. Inner-beauty is more key than anything, but outer-beauty is also pleasant as well. I'm not saying date ugly people. I'm saying talk to and go after girls who respect you for who you are. As cheesy as that sounds. You may find your confidence up and your overall morale just up.

But to summarize that, dude you've got guts, but don't try and date sluts.

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
Gutya, don't worry. Honestly. This will pass. There are definitely disrespectful to you. And you should not let them think that they can insult you or take advantage of you( assuming you are one of the kids like me who has been taken advantage of for a decent grade ). While admittedly on my part the pick-up line is never really the trick to attract girls. But being that blunt and honest takes balls dude.

Seriously, I would've just gone and cut my nuts off right there. You show that you are strong. But you are at the same time fragile in the sense that this is bothering you. Inner-beauty is more key than anything, but outer-beauty is also pleasant as well. I'm not saying date ugly people. I'm saying talk to and go after girls who respect you for who you are. As cheesy as that sounds. You may find your confidence up and your overall morale just up.

But to summarize that, dude you've got guts, but don't try and date sluts.

I go for that too, but my attractiveness meter does have its limits.

Brad

Yoshimi
So there is this chick I like in Cooking and anyway...

Gutya after reading the first post I headed to facebook (all the cool add ons make my page look so cool). I thought your pick up line was amazing so I thought I would try also. I was like fuck it I'm gonna do just as gutya did. So I proceeded to find a picture of her with sunglasses on. I failed to do so, I ended up settling for one with the sun beating down. So after trial and error I edited your pickup line to the below.

hey babe u need some shades with the rayz u givin off

I was like this is so sweet and I'm guaranteed to get her. The next day after lunch, sitting by myself in the office. (School kids don't get me) I headed for cooking. It was a great day we were making ginderbread (so cool). So after getting all my material outs out I noticed she was on the computer. Thought she was looking up gingerbread recipes. So I was like cool ill entertain her with my knowledge of ginderbread. But she was laughing! At my facebook comment! And many others posted under it making fun of me.

Kids made fun of me all day, I also was so mad I ran home. What did I do wrong gutya. People don't get me and u :(
Help mfm

wow man you're the kind of person I aspire to be.

and I didn't ask her out I was just laying the groundwork.

how do I lay said "ground work"

This is probably why I failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.