• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 Gold PS3 Controller Isn't Real Gold, Still Awesome

David Sanchez

PS3-controller-gold.jpg

GameStop will begin stocking an exclusive metallic gold PlayStation 3 controller. The darn thing is really, really nice, and it just has this royal, elite touch to it. Seriously, just look how gorgeous that controller looks!

The new color design won't be launching until October 9, but you can pre-order yours now.

Continue reading...

David Sanchez

You think so? I actually think it's pretty cool. Though I kind of wanted some third-party see-through one that lights up more than I want this one.

Moose

Meta Moose
I saw a 360 equivalent in a game store a few weeks back. I think it had something to do with some kind of console bundle.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
First off, who the hell is going to preorder a controller?

Second, why the fuck does a current gen controller still cost more then $30? Especially a DualShock... really a fucking DualShock, the same controller design that older than almost everything I own, the same controller that if it were a person would be a goddamn sophomore in high school right now.

Oh wait we are talking about the DualShock THREE! The controller that revolutionized gaming back when the R&D department at Sony took a ps2 controller, cut the wire and said: "Lets put bluetooth in this bitch."

Or maybe the price stems from the EPIC motion sensing technology used in the DS3, The feature so special that a total of 6 people remember its even there first place.

Maybe the gold colour will make you forget that you're being raped...IN THE ASS.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
First off, who the hell is going to preorder a controller?

Second, why the fuck does a current gen controller still cost more then $30? Especially a DualShock... really a fucking DualShock, the same controller design that older than almost everything I own, the same controller that if it were a person would be a goddamn sophomore in high school right now.

Oh wait we are talking about the DualShock THREE! The controller that revolutionized gaming back when the R&D department at Sony took a ps2 controller, cut the wire and said: "Lets put bluetooth in this bitch."

Or maybe the price stems from the EPIC motion sensing technology used in the DS3, The feature so special that a total of 6 people remember its even there first place.

Maybe the gold colour will make you forget that you're being raped...IN THE ASS.

^^