• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Google Play Beta

Retodon8

I found out about that a while ago, but at that time it said it wasn't available for me yet. I just downloaded the .exe, so I guess I'm giving it a try soon. :) Thanks for telling me/us about this. 👍

Retodon8

Seems to work. I installed Google Play Games Beta which installed hardware virtualisation, and I had to reboot. After that I did some other stuff, but I just tried Jetpack Joyride and earned an achievement as can be seen here on Exophase.

Dravlae

I was able to get it installed as well. Had an issue with hardware virtualization also. After some pain and using the HP Support Assistant I was able to get the virtualization enabled on my pc and then it worked.

Retodon8

The installations worked just fine for me. I meant I had to reboot as intended part of the installation of the hardware virtualization software. I'm sorry to hear you had issues, glad to hear you got it to work. :)

IntensoFOX

I've always used BlueStack and also Nox Player for Google games and applications on the PC, something that with the old Windows Phone I didn't need, now with an official app, it makes it easier and is a complement for those who use Google Play Games.