• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Google+

Bran

Yell
"Already invited? We've temporarily exceeded our capacity. Please try again soon."

I'm assuming they are just not adding more people right now, thank's though. Hope I don't have to wait too long.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It's open to everyone now I hear.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
It's weird. They said it is now open to everyone and you just have to sign in to your google account yet it still will come up with the page saying they have reached their limit

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I just keep getting a error page saying "The page you requested is invalid."

:\

Seth

MD Party Room
lol Im pretty sure Adiuvo is the new Tom, everyone seem to have him as a friend.

Seth

MD Party Room
I have not come got a single ad from any of these marketers lol

MenaceInc

Staff Member
If anyone (looking at Adi) wants to send me an invite then my gmail username is JGMurray88. I'm sure you can guess the rest.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Cheers. It's quite strange feeling. Have to get used to it I guess. Added into my social bookmark folder anyways and inviting people.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
So far I really like Google+, but until they add support for creating accounts through Google Apps I won't be using it. I use a GA account as my main Google handle and in order to login Google+ I have to sign out and sign into my gmail. Which is quite annoying.

A lot of businesses use Google Apps so hopefully this is a priority.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
So far I really like Google+, but until they add support for creating accounts through Google Apps I won't be using it. I use a GA account as my main Google handle and in order to login Google+ I have to sign out and sign into my gmail. Which is quite annoying.

A lot of businesses use Google Apps so hopefully this is a priority.

Get a simple gmail account and join up, you can switch accounts fairly easily (although it sucks when you have an apps and separate account and constantly have to log in and out)