• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Graphic Novels

Moose

Meta Moose
So I recently snapped up the first three Prison Pit novels by Johnny Ryan; a disgusting, shamelessly fucked-up, and endlessly fascinating series that follows a strange 'gentleman' on his journey through various outlandish encounters with sexually deviant and mindlessly violent creatures. I also picked up The Troll Kings by Kolbeinn Karlsson, which is in comparison a much kinder read. Both novels have beautiful illustrations, especially The Troll Kings, where Karlsson uses a fantastic palette of vibrant and wholesome colours.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows of or has any recommendations for graphics novels that I might enjoy having only read, but thoroughly enjoyed, the above books.

EDIT: I'm now patiently waiting for the fourth Prison Pit novel, which is apparently arriving in October. Bring it on.

eldiablov

Contributor
The Sandman series is supposed to be one of the best ever written. I've only ever read batman graphic novels though :p