• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Greenberg: Halo Reach Will Be 2010's Biggest Game, Downplays Gran Turismo 5

Adiuvo

Halo Reach more popular than GT? Yeah...

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I love these MS execs... They come up with the best jokes!

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
I don't know if you're kidding or not, but the racing game market is huge. Especially for GT as a series, it's one of the biggest out there.

This is true. GT Sells HUGE in europe and in everywhere else as well.

My father has always like GT and would play but not any other games.

It's a simulator. And people like that. The game isn't made for people who only like to play racing games if there is some factor of unrealism about it etc etc.

Personally I feel , that I hope and pray that they really don't fuck up Reach and further screw up the Continuty of the franchise like they did with Halo Wars etc.

football

I agree Trigun. A mess up will reach will be even more devistating because it is a proper shooter. I hope bungies work ethic is as high as it was in the past, this is their last halo game so who knows. Hopefully 343 Industries keeps the franchise alive after reach.

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
Somehow I doubt Halo: Reach will be the biggest game. A lot of people I know are getting tired of the same old halo formula (run, shoot, jump, reload, strafe, grenade, die). I think that there are a lot of other games that would be better (God of War 3, Crackdown 2, Gran Turismo 5).

Who knows, maybe Bungie will pull it off.

Trigun

I'm not that tired of it at all. I personally love Halo(single player and music)(but not the garbage multiplayer in every one after the first one).

I'm only irritated by the fact that they keep fucking with and changing established Continuity with the Timeline with already pre-established facts from earlier games and the novels in new games.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
I assume you mean the PC version of the first one, cause the xbox version didn't have online multiplayer. I thought 3 was decent, but my opinion doest add up to much because after that I lost interest in series. And I never liked GT even after trying it's just boring.

Trigun

I assume you mean the PC version of the first one, cause the xbox version didn't have online multiplayer. I thought 3 was decent, but my opinion doest add up to much because after that I lost interest in series. And I never liked GT even after trying it's just boring.

Online and offline the first game was good. Minus all the horrible bugs/glitches and lag with the pc version even though I occasionally will play it.

Using a debug app on a modded xbox Halo 1 with friends was a barrel of laughs.

Trigun

Well the trailer looks amazing IMO. But i'm a little fuzzy on the continuity of things.. So it looks like i'll be having to read First Strike and The Fall of Reach again. And should clarify things. I'll be terribly disappointed if they change canon again when the full game comes out :<