• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

GT5 prologue question

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR
Guys does gt 5 prologue full game is there on us psn

if its there how much cost

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR
wats the price of gt 5 prologu on psn can anyone tell me

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR
i got a us psn ac but not my ps3 yet its going 2 come in 5-6 days that why i am asking the price

and one more thing i hav my psn account
now can i get the price and list of games on psn in 2010 with any software maybe

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR
i searched google but it gave me a list of 2008 games i want 2010 with prices

i searched google then made this thread

It comes up on the Australian PlaystationStore for $50, so the US price is most likely $45. The going exchange rate is about 89c IIRC. Although you may be able to get a better deal on a physical copy, seeing as it was released in '08 and isn't a complete game.

If you would like better responses in the future, I recommend you take more time to ask your questions. Judging from your punctuation, it seemed rush. It's hard for us to help you, spending our own time, when you yourself couldn't even spare enough time to form a coherent sentence.

Bill

Although you may be able to get a better deal on a physical copy, seeing as it was released in '08 and isn't a complete game.

It's $25 at a game shop down the street from here in physical form.