• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Guess what?

J

jx233

I have nothing else to say here but :

Purple Monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are awesome

what pointless thing do YOU want to post?

dennis96411

I like cereal!

J

jx233

Well, Jake; now that I'm back, you're it!

aNd... well now Purple Monkey Dishwashers are better than cheeeesecakkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee which is better than blue baboons with yellow polka dots which are better than Green elephants which are better than those Purple Monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oops, there was a double post here.

J

jx233

Since the Purple Monkey Dishwashers are in power, the Purple Monkey Dishwasher rules this thread.

Aioshima is second-in-command though. :laugh:

Jake

No typing in all caps! You wouldn't like me yelling at you through a megaphone, would you?

J

jx233

No typing in all caps! You wouldn't like me yelling at you through a megaphone, would you?

Megaphone... nah

Microphone...maybe

And the Purple Monkey Dishwasher,(who rules this thread) approves writing in all caps.

The Purple Monkey Dishwasher has the power here.

The only being who can stop and put an end to the Purple Monkey Dishwasher is the one and only: The Moderator

PR0fessor Burnt

Megaphone... nah

Microphone...maybe

And the Purple Monkey Dishwasher,(who rules this thread) approves writing in all caps.

The Purple Monkey Dishwasher has the power here.

The only being who can stop and put an end to the Purple Monkey Dishwasher is the one and only: The Moderator

DONT FORGET THE ALMIGHT ADMIN!
AND JAME ILL TYPE IN WHAT EVER WAY I WANT!

J

jx233

no
now that everyone is i wont
humph

purple bacon frying baboons rule!!!!

Well, if Aioshima is lowercase typing, then I will too.

purple bacon frying baboons are good friends with Purple Monkey Dishwashers too.