• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Half Byte Exploit RELEASED homebrew via Half Byte Loader Beta Run Emulator

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR
First Patapon 2 Save Game Exploit homebrew via Half Byte Loader Beta

Half Byte Instructions...
Put the Savedata in the PSP/SAVEDATA folder
Put h.bin, hbl.bin, libs folder & config folder in root
Download Patapon 2 Demo (Can be found anywhere, google it)
Place the EBOOT.PBP you want to load in the root of your memorystick (or storage on PSP Go)
You can use the included eboot I made to prove it works, idc.
Boot up patapon 2 demo, on the menu hit "Continue", load Wololo's save.
Hit R when it'll ask you to.

Download ---halfbyteloader

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
I'm still psyched for 6.20 roe

On a serious note..good job whoever has participated in this :).

Hellcat

Contributor
The title is misleading then...sigh...mario on psp go would be good.

Eh...I want that ROE CFW 6.10 with ISO Loader.:love::p

Well, maybe they ported some emu over for the eLoader, dunno.

But this likely has the same problem problem(s) to fight with as every usermode eLoader and thus - please someone correct me if I'm wrong and there's some real magic at work here - has a really bad compatibility rating for general homebrew....

im0lino

question :D
i wonder how this works, could someone explain to me what happens when the game loads the savestate (just the "idea", no details =) )? and why are there only small programms that can be started at the moment?
thank you :>

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
question :D
i wonder how this works, could someone explain to me what happens when the game loads the savestate (just the "idea", no details =) )? and why are there only small programms that can be started at the moment?
thank you :>

from my understanding it's basically a buffer overflow exploit, and their's several things that limit the amount of homebrew that can be ran, one is were limited to what patapon export's, and 2 atm i believe what the game uses is also in ram, meaning very little amount of ram is left for homebrew

afteralter

S for Surreal
I've heard a GBA emulator was modded to run for PSP's FW 5.50 5.51 5.55 and 5.70.