• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Half Byte Exploit RELEASED homebrew via Half Byte Loader Beta Run Emulator

WalangAlam

who are the good kernel exploit finders now a days? only team typhoon?
their exploit, the one showing emulator in psp go, is a kernel exploit right?

coyotebean

question :D
i wonder how this works, could someone explain to me what happens when the game loads the savestate (just the "idea", no details =) )? and why are there only small programms that can be started at the moment?
thank you :>
PSP runs in 2, kernel & user, privilege levels. Most EBOOT & UMD are given user privilege only and have no access to kernel data and physical hardware.

Only limited functions are available to "user mode", enough to run games. A game registers and uses only some of the those allowed functions. Any functions not used by the games are hard to access.

Frozty

wow its been a long time since i visted this part of the fourms.Did I miss alot cus i think i did? :huh:

WalangAlam

I will be contented with an SNES emulator in PSP Go but it seems only those with firmware 5.XX are capable.

What does 6.XX have that they can't play emulators? Anybody knows?

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I will be contented with an SNES emulator in PSP Go but it seems only those with firmware 5.XX are capable.

What does 6.XX have that they can't play emulators? Anybody knows?

They have no earthly idea what NIDs were changed in 6.xx and all their ports works badly as fuck on 6.xx because they're using 5.xx NIDs.

Question answered.

WalangAlam

We have working homebrews with the HBL, what do you call "something" exactly?
maybe what he meant is ISO Loader? kiddin :p kk no more iso joke :D
Or most probably a CFW.

keep it up wololo. Im dreamin of SNES emulator on psp go.