• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Halo 3 Orbital Drop Shock Troopers

J

jx233

Bungie has recently started developing a new continuation of Halo 3. It is a title called Halo 3 Orbital Drop Shock Troopers (ODST). The project was formerly called Halo 3: Recon. This game is planned to be an Xbox 360 title, and it is unknown whether it will be released for the PC.

odst.jpg

This game has a totally new single player and cooperative campaign, and more multiplayer content. Unlike the previous Halo titles, this no longer focuses on Master Chief. But instead, it focuses on the Orbital Drop Shock Troopers, which is a group of highly trained UNSC marines. The game looks into the Human-Covenant struggle that has been happening in the past Halo games.

Click here to view a trailer of this game.

Addtional links to visit about this game:

Halo 3 Recon

Halopedia - Orbital Shock Drop Trooper

J

jx233

Professor Burnt said:
u should put this in news instead of gerneral
and ur welcome for the tip :)

Nah... the Xbox 360 General was kinda dead, so I posted this thread to make it back alive. Anyways, I can't post in the Xbox 360 News section; so I had really no choice but to drop the story here.

J

jx233

Most likely. Bungie should add the ability to fight humans who deserted the UNSC.

J

jx233

They should have that in multiplayer too.

Also, I am going to look for more screenshots for this game.

PR0fessor Burnt

its still under devolpment so prob nott many yet i know there is an interesting trailer
im pretty sure machinima has it on youtube

J

jx233

There are alot of Halo 3 ODST trailers at Youtube or the official Xbox website.

I got some screenshots about the snipers in Halo 3 ODST.