• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Hannah Montana, Assassin's Creed PSP Hardware Bundles Due This Year

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
pspa.jpg

Prospective PSP owners still in search of a unit that suits their color preference can look towards the just-announced Lilac PSP, which is to be sold as part of a Hannah Montana Entertainment Pack later this year, Sony announced today. Hopefully you won't mind supporting Hannah.

SCEA says the bundle is "part of a new focus on expanding the PSP market to female gamers." What's inside? A copy of Disney Interactive’s Hannah Montana PSP game, along with handpicked episodes from the Hannah Montana TV series on UMD, a 2GB Memory Stick PRO Duo, and even stickers to customize the PSP. Stickers? That's totally rad. Honest.

Also due out later this year is an Assassin's Creed branded PSP Entertainment Pack. Unlike the Hannah Montana bundle, this one will not feature a special color, only a standard Piano Black PSP and a copy of the game itself. Other packaged goodies set for inclusion will be announced at a later date.

angelsniper45

<p>shouldnt they be saying miley cryus psp?</p>
<p>dont they make hannah montanna barf bags? i think i saw them on my last flight to chicago</p>