• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Happy Birthday, Dmoney!

Davee

lolhax
I'd like to publicly give birthday wishes to dmoney as it his birthday. He's probably too busy driving by on the strip in his new car to read today but happy birthday bro! Hope it's a good one and hope yo momma got you the right car!

Have fun tomorrow at your uncles, and hopefully we'll see you back here when you return to your crib ;D

Happy birthday dude!

Dmoney

PSP Dman
Thanks Man! :D i really appreciate it!! coming from you man ''Just kidding" :) but anyways thanks alot and hopefully i will get something awesome and epic for this celebreation by the community ;) yeah if theres no traffic around xD hopefully i will.

Brad

Yoshimi
Happy birthday man what do you drive????

ilyace

Happy birthday my man Dmoney :) Make sure you choose a ride that'll get the ladies' attention ;D

Nick

happy birthday mr. davonte
ill call FBI and let him know to wish you a happy birthday also

Dmoney

PSP Dman
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes :) and @ilyace i make sure of that ;) lolz good one man. @slicer4ever im not really sure man i was thinking of something simple like a GTR 500 or something like that not sure yet but i'll think of it soon ;) @Nick chill with that man lolz can you at least let the past go man? :( but thanks in appericiate and for everyone here :D