• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Hello kids

cyanide

ADM1N LOL
Check my join date. Then check my userid number. The rest will never make any sense, sadly.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Check my join date. Then check my userid number. The rest will never make any sense, sadly.

You can say whatever you want to me, and I guess it's actually "welcome back". I'll never touch you...you're poison

OUTL4W

I remember you from that ottthhhher site....oh hai...

cyanide

ADM1N LOL
You can say whatever you want to me, and I guess it's actually "welcome back". I'll never touch you...you're poison
Nostalgia is a weakness. I've moved on away from video gaming for the most part but the community is still nice. Maybe a Gran Turismo 5 for a week, but there's never enough time. I BUILD real racecars now.

First I've heard of this, congratulations.

@cyanide OH HAI. I THINK I KNWO U FROM SOMEWHERS
I assume you're talking about PSPU. Pity what happened to that place. If you're talking about IRC, the server's still up and active and you're always welcome :)

Oh, awesome.
Now why don't you post an introduction about yourself so that I can have an opinion about you.

hi hiratai
Who hiratai? Me or you? lol

I remember you from that ottthhhher site....oh hai...
I don't.

elite

Oldie moldie
Cyanide! Long time no see ehh?

I was the usual IRC visitor back in the days.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Oh hai :p