• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Hello Mformature :)

S

Soulreaver1993

Hello Community,
(first i want say that I`m from German and my English isnt perfect but I will learn it better)

About me:
My name is David and im 16 Years old my hobbys are watching Animes, listening Music (primarily German Metal Bands) and playing PsP.
I want to be a cook and i start my education at August this year.

I hope here is a friendly Community and we have fun together.
Yours sincerely Soulreaver1993

Seth

MD Party Room
Welcome bro.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Welcome to the MfM community. You share some hobbies with some people here (even a couple of aspiring chefs) so I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
Hello Community,
(first i want say that I`m from German and my English isnt perfect but I will learn it better)

About me:
My name is David and im 16 Years old my hobbys are watching Animes, listening Music (primarily German Metal Bands) and playing PsP.
I want to be a cook and i start my education at August this year.

I hope here is a friendly Community and we have fun together.

In that case, to help you out a little bit, here are some corrections (It's perfectly understandable, and it's almost right on, but there are a couple mistakes).

Hello Community,
(first i want say that I`m from Germany (Deutschland = Germany in English) and my English isnt perfect but I will get better)

About me:
My name is David and im 16 Years old my hobbys are watching Animes, listening to Music (primarily German Metal Bands) and playing PsP.
I want to be a cook and i start college in (I'd hope you started your education a while ago..I think you meant "Formal" or "College". Also, when talking about a date, you generally don't say "at", you say "in".) August this year.

I hope MforMature (You can't say "here" in that context in itself, but I gave you the easiest translation. You can also say "I hope it is a friendly community here".) is a friendly Community and we have fun together.

I'm sure I forgot stuff, but that covers most of the englishisms. English is a bitch to learn, huh?

Welcome to MforMature david.

S

Soulreaver1993

Oh thank you for correction, that more User have the same Hobbies is really cool :).
I will read some Threads to learn the grammar. (I have only school english and this is nothing.)
EDIT: And thx for welcome.

vince99

french PSP Fan
I'm sure I forgot stuff, but that covers most of the englishisms. English is a bitch to learn, huh?

LOL !!!!

learn english it's nothing, and easy compared to french (or german)!!!!!
and I know what I mean !!!!! ;)

french language is vicious !!!!!

WELCOME SoulReaver1993 !!!!!!!

Seth

MD Party Room
LOL !!!!

learn english it's nothing, and easy compared to french (or german)!!!!!
and I know what I mean !!!!! ;)

french language is vicious !!!!!

Learning those 3 is nothing compared to learning Arabic lol

elite

Oldie moldie
I am an Arabian, but do know English as well. Our English teacher says that English is the most difficult for the amount of exceptions it has.

Actually, Arabic is not a bitch to learn if you are or aren't a foreigner. It is just a matter of analysis and memorization to be able to make a correct structure. Well I guess that is easy for me since I have taken the language for 12 years and still learning.

If you are specifically talking about sentence structure, language letters, and such, then no it is not hard. After 3rd grade in school, you'd be able to write/read easily.

I would say that the hardest language is Chinese. xD

S

Soulreaver1993

Ok... I wont hear that english is easy or Arabic/chinese is hard, i want only say Hello^^
I was at a hmm slow learn school we have only learned basics of the englisch language. My english is enough to understand the most comments. Its ok but i learn english better.

elite

Oldie moldie
Yeah, sorry. It's always good to have little of everything. :)

HacKmaN

#include
YEAH, hi Soulreaver (or Vampyre D. Soul xD), wow, great to see that you logged in here :)
It's boring at the pspking forum since you and Tro1oX left it :(
Well, sorry for my bad English, I'm German, too xD
But well, in my oppinion English is the way easier to learn the Latin ;)