• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Hello...

mp3gamefreak

Nice to meet you I am mp3gamefreak. I decided after a while to join this forum because this seems to be a nice community. Let me tell that I am really lazy but most of my hobbies include playing video games, lying around in bed, watching Korean and Japanese dramas all day, and whatever I am forgetting. It is nice to meet you all.

Fives

Hey man nice to meet you also. Sounds like a few of my favorite hobbies minus the dramas part, lol. Anyways welcome to MfM! I'm sure you will like it here :)

seanix

Welcome here.I agreed with FIVES.You will have a good time here ,in this community.
I watch the dramas and plays from Korea and Japan sometimes,some of them are pretty good.LOL
Enjoy yourself here.

mp3gamefreak

Thank you very much for your welcome seanix. I love watching drama shows. Currently I am watching Liar Game, Gokusen season 2, Nodame Cantabile and some others I have forgot.

seanix

I have downloaded the whole Liar Games,but have not had free time to watch.

Some Japanese animations and comics are also good indeed.

seanix

I am from China,so actually I do not know how to type the names of some Japan dramas into the English.LOL..

The comics such as the "DEATH NOTE" are great.

mp3gamefreak

Whoa your from China.... Man the internet is awesome. To able to connect people far away from each other into a single community where people can express themselves. By the way I am from USA. I am Asian by the way. Cambodian to be exact. Anyway I liked Death Note a lot due to the twists and turns it have in the manga. It's not a problem if you can't type the name of some Japanese dramas because I too have a hard time typing drama name into English.

seanix

Yep,the Internet has the magic power to do these things.And this forum is also a great place to find new friends anyway.
so you are growing up in the USA right?
yeah,the death note's logic and story is very cool and perfect.It is attractive.Especially the fight between YAGAMI LIGHT and L.The second part of the manga is also great.You know ,the M and N.LOL.
That is right,to translate the name into English is a hard job indeed.

Anyway.Nice to meet you pal.You are kind.

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM EST ----------

Hey mp3gamefreak welcome to mformature. Cool to see a welcome topic take off in this kind of direction! :) Who knows what cool things you may run into around here.

You are always here to welcome the new guys.Lampworker.LOL.

You didn't give me the "hug" when I signed up here.HAHA,that is joking.Never mind,man.