• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Hello!

Adultery

Name's Adultery. I've been a lurker here for a while, and I like how people can have intelligent discussions and healthy debates without getting mega-flamed, so I decided to sign up. Looks like a nice place you got here! Let me see if I can find a nice place to relax...

Nice to meet you all. Hopefully I won't piss too many of you off! :)

HacKmaN

#include
Yeah, welcome at m for mature! I hope you'll have a nice time here :)
Nice peaple like you are always welcome here.

Dan

Contributor
Welcome! It's not often we get an introduction with decent grammar. :p

I hope you enjoy your stay.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Hey there, welcome to the forums.
Didn't think deadly sin's could sign up for forums but I guess you learn something new everyday xD

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
I hope you enjoy your stay.

Enjoys his 'stay'? You make it sound as if he's just passing through. Better not be. After all, what would life be without Adultry? Sure would be less lulz. But yeah, Oh Hai, thanks for signing up. :tup:

football

Welcome Adultery. Thanks for ruining golf.

On the real though, welcome to the site and have a great time. I hope it grows on you.

Dan

Contributor
Enjoys his 'stay'? You make it sound as if he's just passing through. Better not be. After all, what would life be without Adultry? Sure would be less lulz. But yeah, Oh Hai, thanks for signing up. :tup:

I hope you stick around and make us do bad things? D;