• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Help a brother out...

january39

eXo Staff
Dc = 180 now

Jake

From their main page:
"The 5th round has begun and will last until May 15th, 2010"

It seems it's a month long competition.

Darkchild

The Doctor
that's impossible!
I'd have to keep all night unplugging and plugging back my dynamic IP internet for that to happen D:

Alex

Or in an hidden iframe so you don't annoy anyone.

but that would slow down the site alot, so a pop up/popunder would be faster but some av's block pop ups. so yeah an iframe would be a good choice.

Jake

but that would slow down the site alot, so a pop up/popunder would be faster but some av's block pop ups. so yeah an iframe would be a good choice.

If you are worried about slowing down the site, use ajax to load it in the background and you don't need to display it.:biggrin: Now to find someone who will let me do that to their site.

Alex

If you are worried about slowing down the site, use ajax to load it in the background and you don't need to display it.:biggrin: Now to find someone who will let me do that to their site.

well i get anything from 14k - 100k hits a day ^^ im sure if you dc and pb will share - if you can get the code, i'll ram it on my forum homepage for a while :)

Jake

well i get anything from 14k - 100k hits a day ^^ im sure if you dc and pb will share - if you can get the code, i'll ram it on my forum homepage for a while :)

I'll get something working and post it here later.

Alex

aaaand If I pay you a certain ammount, will you do it? =P

i'll do it for free for you guys, we're all friends right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_e
well i get anything from 14k - 100k hits a day ^^ im sure if you dc and pb will share - if you can get the code, i'll ram it on my forum homepage for a while

you, dc(Darkchild) and pb (PROfessorBurnt), if i didnt know you ofcourse i would charge but we are all friends here and you guys have all helped me so im gonna try and help you lol

im just waiting for the pop up/under code or even the iframe code needed then i'll add it :)