• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Help for Achievement "TFQ Guru" for Troll Face Quest Video Memes 2

ness

I've reached a very high score on this game (11k) but this achievement "TFQ Guru" is not being awarded.

I see someone has recently gotten that achievement, so maybe they would like to share some insight?

The game can be found on apk repositories such as apkpure, etc.

Any help is appreciated.

Somfing

I think who got it just hacked it. I've played different versions of the game but didn't get the achievement after 11k.

Last edited:

ness

Maybe you are right, maybe you are not. But if the game requires the usual ~150k, then it's impossible to get it unless you manage to edit the save file or w/e. Maybe they've used a modded version, although I couldn't find one...
Do you know if there is a way to see the actual requirements? Digging through the scripts? How?

Last edited:

Somfing

I am not a geek, I don't know how they do it. But I know that on this site a lot of cheaters. Some achievements are simply impossible to get not only because they're broken but also because it requires superhuman forces. Nevertheless many have them (the achievements).

The fact that no one of those who got the achievement didn't answer you speaks volumes.