• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Heroes of Newerth

irekski

just irekski
Are you a DOTA addict? here is the game for you.

Heroes of Newerth aka HoN, is a stand-allone dota like server, so its not associated with blizzard warcraft 3, its under close beta now but there are somesites that are giving beta keys, here are some videos

game play

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FY3-JH_AmE[/YT]

game lobby
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAXxXI-jOiA[/YT]

get free beta keyshere upon registration, but keys are limited to the first 1000 to register

its a cool game, better graphics then dota. :):closedeyes:

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
Frozen can I take one please? I'll PM you mah e-mail.

This game is so annoying, all the faggots are like "L2PLAY" and there isn't a single player training option, i'll just learn from bad experiences D:

Getting good though ;)

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Frozen can I take one please? I'll PM you mah e-mail.

This game is so annoying, all the faggots are like "L2PLAY" and there isn't a single player training option, i'll just learn from bad experiences D:

Getting good though ;)

Yeah it's mainly for those who have already played DotA. There are a lot of small things and mistakes that can easily bring down the team. I would love to offer pointers in game and teach you how to play but I'm usually to busy with school work now and it isn't the best game to teach a person how to play ;)

However if enough people want it I could play a game, record it and then add voice-over to explain my every move. I'm not sure I'll have time for that and it will take me at least 2 weeks to complete it since I don't have my microphone yet

Mast3r_Shak3

Yeah a pretty large amount of players haven't played dota though. (At least the low rated people)

I only played dota a little but I've picked up the game pretty well in the last couple months

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
I am guessing that you can play DotA on Warcraft 3, I remember something like this on it, i'll check some youtube videos out :)

P.S if you wanna see how bad I suck at this game, lookup AndyMosh