• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

hey homies at mfm

Dmoney

PSP Dman
im dmoney, i like games and i also like relaxin on the strip with the homies after a long day at school.

i can right really well so hopfully ill be accepted here.

thanks.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I think your ability to write well is debateable, but welcome :p

Dmoney

PSP Dman
dont try get me mad dude. Im just here to make friends and everyfing. I dont see a problem with my righting.

Serideth

dont try get me mad dude. Im just here to make friends and everyfing. I dont see a problem with my righting.

Well for a start it's "writing" and let me introduce you to Mr. '.

Anyway I'm not here for an English lesson, hell mines pretty bad as well. Welcome to the site :)

Moose

Meta Moose
Hey DMoney, welcome to MfM! I think I've seen you hanging around on IRC so I'm glad to see you have decided to join the forums too. :)

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
i also like relaxin on the strip with the homies after a long day at school.

I know exactly where you're coming from. I love going home, rolling a few blunts, chilling with my boys and their hoes, getting high, after a long day at school.

i can right really well

Contridiction of the month. Something tells me that you'll fit in well here, along with the other aficionados of the English language. Lawl, sorry, I didn't mean to sound harsh. Seriously, welcome to the forums, its always nice to see new additions to the community. :)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I've seen you on IRC a few times and you seem to be an interesting fellow, nice to see you've signed up on the forums.