• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

How do you know yourself?

The title may seem a bit confusing but I'm having a lot of trouble trying to figure myself out...

I've been acting pretty randomly and I keep making things hard for myself by screwing things up so I was just thinking how do you know what sorta person you are? How do you know when you're acting like yourself?

Cryox

Bro.
Normal self = The way you are 'normally' when you are alone, with family
Not acting as self = usually around friends and people who you want to think you are 'cool'

That help at all?

Whisper

Logic :(
Our personalities change depending on the situation. Your true self is those "people" added up. It changes all the time.

Adiuvo

If someone is that easily influenced by the people they meet, they aren't exactly a strong willed person. A person like that would be completely easy to manipulate.

If someone is that easily influenced by the people they meet, they aren't exactly a strong willed person. A person like that would be completely easy to manipulate.

I'm not easily manipulated, I just act in different ways. It's hard to explain. I've acted like so many other people that I've sorta forgotten what I was like when I'm alone, now I hate being left alone but acting differently just keeps causing me problems.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Our personalities change depending on the situation. Your true self is those "people" added up. It changes all the time.

Truth.

Naturally I'm not going to act the same way around some people, the way I do with my friends and family.

I edit myself for content like when the Play Die Hard on TNT.

CASHMON3Y

I feel im more "myself" when im alone. But that's a little too myself, so being with your family is my next choice, because you aren't trying to fit it, and you don't really care so much about what they think of you.

Tommi

People act differently depending on the situation they are in, myself for example, I acted differently when I was selling stuff when I worked in PC World. being myself wouldn't have worked there.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I'm usually myself when I'm with friends as I can't normally talk about certain things I enjoy with my family.
When I'm with friends, I'm very outgoing and fun. Then when I'm with family I tend to be more quiet and laid back. I love being with my friends.