• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

How many of you use to be members at QJ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
QJ was also full of young people with lack of any hacking experience, who constantly asked questions about PSPs, which wasn't necessarily a bad thing, but got annoying at times.

El Diablo

TMK!

MenaceInc

Staff Member
What's MDPR?

Mountain Dew Party Room.

The current incarnation is The How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb Party Room HD Remix 2 Turbo.
It's pretty much the offtopic of offtopic. A thread so vile and worthless, no admin dare delete it.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Mystacles, she/he was the old owner weren't they?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Just reading this thread is exhausting, Harleymandvdson is like a 5yo kid who won't stop asking questions.

I agree, and am personally a little annoyed at yet another veiled attempt to try and poach members by someone from QJ. Our site is sensored there, and for that reason alone I feel like closing this.

Here's a free tip to save you some time: That forum is nothing more than an ad-sink, and being a Mod over there, and taking it upon yourself to "rebuild" it will be a complete waste of your time. There's a reason that site has no community and is dead, and if you can't figure it out for yourself Harley, please stop asking here.

Harleymandvdson

I agree, and am personally a little annoyed at yet another veiled attempt to try and poach members by someone from QJ. Our site is sensored there, and for that reason alone I feel like closing this.

Here's a free tip to save you some time: That forum is nothing more than an ad-sink, and being a Mod over there, and taking it upon yourself to "rebuild" it will be a complete waste of your time. There's a reason that site has no community and is dead, and if you can't figure it out for yourself Harley, please stop asking here.
Sorry all I was doing is trying to get info but if it's a waste of my time then i'll waste my time but at least I can say I tried and what did you guys do? NOT A DAMN THING! If you guys really wanted to change things then you would have but no you just gave up on QJ. I bet ii'll have the site back to normal within a year tops... and if I don't well I tried but I get your guys perspective a little. Anyways thanks for the info and i'm not here to argue or point fingers so sorry if I did. Oh yeah btw I wasn't trying to poach members I was just trying to learn what happened, thanks though...

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Sorry all I was doing is trying to get info but if it's a waste of my time then i'll waste my time but at least I can say I tried and what did you guys do? NOT A DAMN THING! If you guys really wanted to change things then you would have but no you just gave up on QJ. I bet ii'll have the site back to normal within a year tops... and if I don't well I tried but I get your guys perspective a little. Anyways thanks for the info. Oh yeah btw I wasn't trying to poach members I was just trying to learn what happened, thanks though...

The old moderators tried to help, but they couldn't - as has been said many times in this thread. We gave up on QJ because the moderators couldn't fix it due to bad administration - it was far easier to make a new site.

If you really want to be a high up person on a gaming forum, make a new one. It will almost certainly be more successful than QJ is now.

Dan

Contributor
Sorry all I was doing is trying to get info but if it's a waste of my time then i'll waste my time but at least I can say I tried and what did you guys do? NOT A DAMN THING! If you guys really wanted to change things then you would have but no you just gave up on QJ. I bet ii'll have the site back to normal within a year tops... and if I don't well I tried but I get your guys perspective a little. Anyways thanks for the info. Oh yeah btw I wasn't trying to poach members I was just trying to learn what happened, thanks though...

Lol'd. How could they have changed things without permission to do it? Just make a new site if you're so adamant on having a working one. Seriously, QJ is such a lost cause. You got our perspective, which is correct and descriptive precisely of the events that happened.

Somebody close this now.

Harleymandvdson

Yeah true sorry about that but if I wanna fix QJ then let me... Also i'm not going to create a site because i'm not good at it plus I like QJ still snd think it MIGHT be able to be fixed.

TeamOverload

Lol I said it about 100 times I just wanted info, thanks and goodbye
You wanted info, but yet everything that anyone has posted in this thread, you've just gotten all defensive about, and then began to attack us about it? Trust me, it's not anyone here's fault that that site went down the way it did. In case you can't tell, by the fact that this site is up and running and has the tight knit community that it does, without being an ad dump, the moderators do a damn good job, and keep people wanting to come here. But hey, if you honestly think you can fix QJ, best of luck to you.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Sorry all I was doing is trying to get info but if it's a waste of my time then i'll waste my time but at least I can say I tried and what did you guys do? NOT A DAMN THING! If you guys really wanted to change things then you would have but no you just gave up on QJ. I bet ii'll have the site back to normal within a year tops... and if I don't well I tried but I get your guys perspective a little. Anyways thanks for the info and i'm not here to argue or point fingers so sorry if I did. Oh yeah btw I wasn't trying to poach members I was just trying to learn what happened, thanks though...
I was taking you serious until this post. Telling other people they didn't do a damn thing when you don't even know what they were doing, is just stupid. You weren't even there when the site was sinking so how do you know people didn't try?

There have been 2 owners that said the same thing, that they want to see what went wrong and to fix it and to say atleast they tried. So far from looking at the site, both of them fail and look like they are just passing the torch to you because they don't want to deal with that mess.

Harleymandvdson

Hmm idk and yeah I guess you guys did try but I wasn't there then so you're right I can't say that they didn't my mistake but yeah like I said I might be able to try and succeed or I might just fail and I just came here for info not to start anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.