• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 Hulu Plus Debuts on Xbox 360 with Free Week (US)

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team

Hulu Plus has finally been made available for the Xbox 360 in the United States. Those interested in trying out the service will be happy to learn that the the service will be available to all Xbox 360 owners free for one week. Following the free week users will be required to have an Xbox Live Gold subscription and have an active subscription to Hulu Plus.

Hulu Plus available on Xbox Live on Friday, April 29th [MajorNelson[...]

Continue reading: Hulu Plus Debuts on Xbox 360 with Free Week (US)...

Seth

MD Party Room
I must say the kinect voice works pretty darn well, however it very limed and you will need a remote to see anything past the featured menu and that was a bummer

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
It's offering isn't as good as I thought it would be. Haven't actually check out the quality of the shows yet

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
meh, i think i'm ganna stick with netflix, nothing they have on here really appeals to me to use hulu over what netflix has to offer, also, i think the netflix interface is a bit better imo.

Seth

MD Party Room
Looks like the same interface to me...

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
Looks like the same interface to me...
the video controls, fast forward/backwards control's is much better, since it well show you a small preview of the stuff your moving past, where hulu had to go into buffering whenever i tried to fast forward/rewind.